Hi Everyone,
Isn't today the deadline? Sorry-- don't kick me out!! :) I had to get a bunch of job applicaitons ready last week, but I am reading it (and really enjoying it). I'll post my review in a few days.
Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't worry - i don't think mark is going to post his - i've been on him for a week now and i don't think he has time. and sarah hasn't ready this book so you have time. i started the new book, it's good. i haven't had much time to read so it's good that we are doing one every 2 months! i just bought a bunch of new books - Bill Clinton's new book called Giving - Naomi Wolf's new one called Letters to a Patriot...the destrcution of America (something like that).....A Confenderacy of Dunces - which i tried to read before (10 years ago) and couldn't get into but everyone i speak to has loved it so i'm going to give it another try. maybe i'll have that as my next pick, when it's my turn again. my dad just left i'll try to call you later!
Hi Kim,
Thanks for your message! I really am almost finished the book-- more soon.
Michelle
Post a Comment